Mothers Day assembly
We had a fantastic assembly where we had the chance to tell our mums, grans and special ladies just how much they mean to us. Judging by the floods of happy tears, they were very moved by the prayers, poems, songs and cards of the children and the gift of a daffodil as they left.
There were lots of very positive comments made:
Mother’s Day Service 2015
- Lovely service. Impressed with saying ‘Happy Mothers’ Day’ in 4 languages so everyone is included.
- Lovely service. The children’s cards were amazing and they all did very well.
- Very good
- Really enjoyed it – a lovely idea.
- Lovely moving Mothers’ Day service. Thank you
- Brilliant Mothers’ Day service.
- If there’s a good reason to be a mum, this service is one of them. Great.
- Fantastic poems were brilliant.
- Brilliant and lovely! Absolutely lovely and wonderfully emotional.
- The service was beautiful as every year. Thank you to all the children and teachers/staff.
- Very good. Loved it.
- Very good. Loved the songs and cards.
- Really enjoyed today, very tearful. lovely to see my daughters work from school xx
- What an absolutely brilliant service. Well done to all the children, teachers and helpers. Great effort.
- Lovely assembly- all the children did really well. Very impressed with the different languages.
- Well done. Very nice xxx
- Really moving. Lovely service, thank you.
- Was lovely to hear how much the children love and appreciate their mums. Especially in different languages.
- Lovely to see such a great effort made by all.
- A really lovely service from all the children.
- Good – but something missing…Mr Walls!
- Lovely service. The children made beautiful cards and poems.
- All the kids were brill – I really liked y4/5 saying Happy Mothers’ Day in different languages.
- It was a lovely service for children and mothers.
- A really lovely Mothers Day service. The children were amazing and so talented. A fantastic Mothers’ Day gift to all us mothers.
- Very good. Just not the same without Mr Walls!!
- What a lovely service. Many thanks. X
- Lovely service. Children had made some lovely things and said some lovely things.