At All Saints we believe that being at the centre of the community is very important. One day our pupils will be the parents of the next generation of pupils – we want them to grow up to be the best they can be , respecting those around them and earning respect in return.
With that in mind we are always looking for ways when we can involve ourselves in the community – these are just some of the many ways we do:
– Distributing food parcels to the local elderly at Harvest time
– Our choir performing in the locality at Christmas
– Inviting residents of the local care home to be part of our Nativity
– Encouraging parents into school for special assemblies such as Remembrance Service, Harvest and Carol Services, Mothers’ day and for special learning days such as Roald Dahl and Curriculum Evenings.
– Supporting ‘Messy Church.’
– Services at our Church, which include Christmas, Easter and Leavers’ services.
We recognise that we are partners, with the parents, in the education of each and every child who attends All Saints and as such we want parents to feel welcome and a part of our school.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of your child’s education or if there is anything you think we should know please do not hesitate to speak to the class teacher or the PSA (Parent Support Adviser) to make an appointment. To discover a little more of what the PSA can offer, please click on the link below:
For more information about our church follow the link: http://www.darfieldallsaintschurch.org.uk/service-times-and-news