PE home learning
Home learning resources for PE
Follow the links below for ideas, prompts and links to support PE while school is closed to pupils.
Summer holiday activities
Water safety information
Here are some great links for virtual exercise activities for you and your children to take part in;
Sports Day At Home
As as school we are taking part in the West Yorkshire School Games Virtual Sports Day! We would love it if you could all join in as well at home! The event takes place at your home on youtube on Tuesday 7th July at 10am and results need to be uploaded by Wednesday 8th July at lunch time. For everything you need to know please follow the link below.
Here is another brilliant resource for you to have your own sports day at home: Home school sports day
- How many laps of your garden would it take to run 5k? How fast can you do it?
Challenge the family
- How many keepy uppys can you and a family member do without the ball touching the ground?
- How many times can you and your family member throw and catch the ball without it touching the ground?
- How many bounce passes can you do in 1 minute?
- How many burpees can you do in 30 seconds?
- How many star jumps can you do in 30 seconds?
- How may hope can you do in 30 seconds?
- Can you design your own relay course around your house or garden? How fast can you do it? Can you challenge a family member?
Disney 10 Minute Shakeups
Description: 10-minute activities based on Disney films that count towards a child’s 60 active minutes per day
NHS – Change 4 life
Description: This website shares a number of links and ideas for fun home based activities at home, many of which link with other curriculum areas.
Create of Yoga routine with the following moves. Hope them for 5-10 seconds each.
- Mountain pose
- Standing forward bend
- Garland pose
- Lunge pose
- Seated forward bend Hold each exercise for 30 seconds
Repeat 3-4 times
- Create your own unique dance for your favourite Disney song? Can you create a different dance for each song in your favourite Disney film?