We have been very pleased with the feedback from our previous parent surveys and now have a new system to gather the views of parents and carers. You can give your views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View. Read More >>
Parent Support Adviser
Our Parent Support Adviser is Mrs Wilkinson – if you have the need for information or advice on a range of topics such as:
– Attendance issues
– Your child’s behaviour at home
– Advice on housing, benefits, Free School Meals etc
Or, you just want someone to talk to, then Mrs Wilkinson can help.
Follow the PSA twitter feed by clicking on the link below:
For more details of what her role will entail and how she can help, follow the link below:
The smAll Saints Parent and Toddler Playgroup meet every Thursday morning from 9-10:30am through term time.
There are a wide range of stimulating activities for the children…and a chance for a cuppa and a chat for the adults! At only 50p per adult and 50p per child it’s a bargain too! Come along, we’d love to meet you.
Mental Well-being for children
Dragonfly have produced this free booklet dealing with stress and anxiety levels in children. It also gives some tips and advice for parents on how to best support their children.
Click on the link below to access the booklet:
Thinking about which High School you should choose?
When children reach Year 5 the prospect of their secondary education becomes that much more of a reality.
The decision about which High school is the right one for your child should not be taken lightly.
Below are links to the local schools that our children tend to go to when they leave us. Please look through them all when deciding which will best fit your child’s needs.
http://www.barnsley-academy.org/ Barnsley Academy
http://www.dearnealc.co.uk/ The Dearne ALC
http://www.netherwoodschool.com/information/ Netherwood ALC
After school clubs
Our after school clubs run from Monday to Thursday and finish at 4:30. There is a small cost for attendance.
Keep an eye out for future after school clubs….we would love to see you there.
COVID19 PARENT QUESTIONNAIRE
As you are very well aware the UK, and world, face very real danger due to Covid 19.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that schools are to re-open their doors to children in the Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 6 we would like to know your opinion.
Please complete the following survey as soon as possible – just 4 questions – your answers will be completely anonymous.
Please do complete this, schools need to be able to reassure you that we can educate your children whilst keeping them safe. We need to know how you feel about re-opening. Thank you so much.
- School Prospectus
- Home School Agreement
- School Uniform Requirements
- School Uniform Order form 2019-20
- Calendar 2020-21
- After school clubs
- Eligibility for Free School Meals
- Free School Meals - updated information
- eSafety guidance
- What to expect when your child leaves Nursery
- SMAT Accessibility Strategy
- ASA Accessibility Action Plan
- COVID19 ANON Parent Questionnaire
- Re-opening information for parents. Covid19
- Letter for Parents - covid19
- Lunch menu from 2nd June. Covid19
- Safety and Well being letter
- KS2 Maths Methods
- Keeping your children safe in school.
- Painting Shirts
- Why All Saints is the right choice for you.
- Ready Steady Read (1)
- Ready Steady Read (2)
- Parking concerns. Feb 2017
- End of year+ Social Media awareness
- New PE Uniform requirements
- Wear it Pink
- Christmas Shoebox appeal for the elderly
- smAll Saints Play group change of day
- Families suffering financial hardship - co-vid19