We have been very pleased with the feedback from our previous parent surveys and now have a new system to gather the views of parents and carers. You can give your views of our school at any time of the school year and at the time of a school inspection using an online questionnaire called Parent View. Read More >>
We would love to hear more from our parents, listen to their views on what we do well and on how we could do even better.
Our Parent Group meets monthly for an informal coffee morning, why not pop along and join us? Please contact Mrs Wilkinson for more details.
Parent Support Adviser
Our Parent Support Adviser is Mrs Wilkinson – if you have the need for information or advice on a range of topics such as:
– Attendance issues
– Your child’s behaviour at home
– Advice on housing, benefits, Free School Meals etc
Or, you just want someone to talk to, then Mrs Wilkinson can help.
Follow the PSA twitter feed by clicking on the link below:
For more details of what her role will entail and how she can help, follow the link below:
Thinking about which High School you should choose?
When children reach Year 5 the prospect of their secondary education becomes that much more of a reality.
The decision about which High school is the right one for your child should not be taken lightly.
Below are links to the local schools that our children tend to go to when they leave us. Please look through them all when deciding which will best fit your child’s needs.
http://www.barnsley-academy.org/ Barnsley Academy
http://www.dearnealc.co.uk/ The Dearne ALC
http://www.netherwoodschool.com/information/ Netherwood ALC
After school clubs
Our current after school clubs are:
Monday: Dodge Ball
Wednesday: Football Dance
Thursday: Fantastic 5 French
Keep an eye out for future after school clubs….we would love to see you there.
- November 2017 Newsletter
- September 2017 Newsletter
- July 2017 Newsletter
- April 2017 Newsletter
- January 2017 Newsletter
- December 2016 Newsletter
- October 2016 Newsletter
- September 2016 Newsletter
- Home School Agreement
- Calendar 2016.17
- After school clubs
- Eligibility for Free School Meals
- Free School Meals - updated information
- Why All Saints is right for you.
- LA. Admissions advice 2017.18
- eSafety guidance
- School Calendar 2017-18
- Christmas diary dates 2017
- KS1 Nativity 2017
- Nursery Nativity 2017
- Christmas Party 2017
- Stay and Play Christmas 2017
- Christmas dinner 2017
- Parent Evening 2017
- Children in Need 2017
- Cancer has no colours - Bradley Lowery
- eSafety update on Snapchat, Music.ly and Live.ly
- Safety and Well being letter
- KS2 Maths Methods
- Keeping your children safe in school.
- Painting Shirts
- Harvest Assembly 2016
- Wear it Pink day 2016
- Why All Saints is the right choice for you.
- Christmas Stay and Play for Nursery and Reception Parents. 1.12.16
- Y4 Viking Theme Day
- Comic Relief 2017
- Ready Steady Read (1)
- Ready Steady Read (2)
- Science Exhibition
- Mother's Day Assembly
- Parents' Evening March 2017
- Parking concerns. Feb 2017
- Parent Group coffee morning
- End of year+ Social Media awareness
- PINK day 20th October 2017